#1 best-selling guide to Colombia*
Lonely Planet Colombia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Step into the pages of a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, watch the sunrise in El Cocuy, or pick your own coffee beans in Zona Cafetera; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Colombia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Colombia Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, culture, history, art, literature, music, sports, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Over 50 local maps
- Covers of Bogota, Zona Cafetera, Cartagena, Medellin, El Cocuy, San Agustin, Mompox, San Andres, Providencia, Cali, the Amazon Basin, the Pacific Coast, the Caribbean Coast, Boyaca, Santander, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Colombia, our most comprehensive guide to Colombia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the continent has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Bestselling guide to Colombia Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2011 to April 2012.
- ISBN: 9781743605509 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Jul 1, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook