Applied Dermatotoxicology: Clinical Aspects provides concise, systematic, and state-of-the-art information on the toxicological effects of substances on skin, and recent advances in dermal toxicity testing.
This book specifically addresses the clinical presentations borne out of exposure to a variety of chemicals. It begins with an overview of skin biology to provide toxicologists with a basic understanding of its anatomy and physiology. Next it presents a variety of dermatotoxicological effects, as well at the toxic agents that cause them, with color photographs to illustrate these effects.
Applied Dermatotoxicology: Clinical Aspects is an essential reference for toxicologists in industry, and for those medical professionals who encounter cases of dermal exposure to toxic agents.
- A concise, yet inclusive review of effects of chemical exposure
- Includes background on basic skin biology
- Provides vital clinical reference for toxicologists in non-clinical settings
- ISBN: 9780124201996 |
- Hardcover: 150 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 24, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook