With multitasking and more than a 100 other new features, iPhone 4.0 is a real treat, cooked up with Apple's traditional secret sauce of simplicity, intelligence, and whimsy. iPhone: The Missing Manual gives you a guided tour of everything the new iPhone has to offer, with lots of tips, tricks, and surprises. Learn how to make calls and play songs by voice control, take great photos, keep track of your schedule, and much more with complete step-by-step instructions and crystal-clear explanations by iPhone master David Pogue.
Whether you have a brand-new iPhone, or want to update an earlier model with the iPhone 4.0 software, this beautiful full-color book is the best, most objective resource available.
- Use it as a phone -- learn the basics as well as time-saving tricks and tips for contact searching, texting, and more
- Treat it as an iPod -- master the ins and outs of iTunes, and listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies
- Take the iPhone online -- make the most of your online experience to browse the Web, read and compose email, use social networks, or send photos and audio files
- Go beyond the iPhone -- learn how to use the App Store, and how to multitask between your apps, organize them in folders, and read ebooks in iBooks
Unlock the full potential of your iPhone -- with the book that should have been in the box.
- ISBN: 9781449399634 |
- Hardcover: 448 pages |
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media |
- Publication date: Aug 12, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook