This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
For many scrapbookers, simply recording names and dates is enough. For you, though, scrapbooking is so much more. It's the story - your story. But how do you really capture it on a page?
Your Words, Your Story takes the fear and confusion out of journaling by guiding you through the writing process with clear explanations and over 120 layouts featuring a variety of journaling styles.
Whatever your background and skill level, you can write meaningful journaling on a page. Your Words, Your Story helps you with:
- Examples of different writing styles, from detailed narratives to witty observations to heartfelt letters and more.
- "Problem Solved" features that provide a way around obstacles that keep you from journaling.
- Inspiration for writing in creative styles like fairytale, science fiction and haiku.
- Prompts and ideas to help you get your story down on a page.
- ISBN: 9781599633121 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 21, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook