The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards and court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions, as well as on arbitration legislation and rules.
Volume XL (2015) includes:;
- • excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the Paris International Arbitration Chamber (CAIP);
- • notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- • notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Andorra, Australia, Belarus, Brazil, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Latvia, Slovakia, the State of Palestine, Turkey and the United States;
- • excerpts of 68 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 24 countries – including, for the first time, cases from Anguilla, Belarus and Latvia – all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editor's published commentaries on the New York Convention;;
- • an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.
The Yearbook is edited by the International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA), the world's leading organization representing practitioners and academics in the field, with the assistance of the Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague. It is an essential tool for lawyers, business people and scholars involved in the practice and study of international arbitration.
- ISBN: 9789041159472 |
- Hardcover: 810 pages |
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business |
- Publication date: Dec 21, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook