Written by writers for writers and backed by 89 years of authority, Writer's Market is the #1 resource for helping writers sell their work. Used by both seasoned professionals and writers new to the publishing world, Writer's Market has helped countless writers transform their love of writing from a hobby into a career. Nowhere else but in the 2010 Writer's Market will you find the most comprehensive and reliable information you need. This new edition includes:
- Complete, up-to-date contact information and submission guidelines for more than 3,500 market listings, including literary agents, book publishers, magazines, newspapers, production companies, theaters, greeting card companies, and more.
- Informative interviews, helpful tips and instructional articles on the business of writing.
- The "How Much Should I Charge?" pay rate charts for professional freelancers.
- Sample good and bad queries in the "Query Letter Clinic."
- Easy-to-use format and tabbed pages so you can quickly locate the information you need!
- ISBN: 9780715335291 |
- Hardcover: 976 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jun 30, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook