This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
We all find ourselves with a lemon or two - you know, those photos you get when the lighting is bad or your child runs out of the frame. And when they happen to be your only images of an important event or a special memory, that's when things get really sour.
It may be impossible to perfectly capture every moment, but that doesn't mean you can't turn flawed photos into fabulous layouts. When Life Gives You Lemons shows you how to:
- Use embellishments, transparencies and journaling to disguise photo flaws and minimize distracting backgrounds.
- Work with blurry, cut-off or poorly framed photos to enhance the theme of a page.
- Infuse page designs with energy to draw the eye away from imperfections.
- Edit your images in Photoshop Elements to correct color, remove glare, convert photos to black and white and more.
- ISBN: 9781599633114 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 24, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook