"This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny."Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Hailed as "The Greatest Generation," the men and women who fought in World War II carried an unimaginable burden. Their date with destiny, both horrendous and heroic, shaped the world we know today.
This newly expanded second edition of Warman's World War II Collectibles serves as a living tribute to these brave souls, as well as a guide to the remarkable and historical items that survived titanic battles. Brimming with expert collecting advice, detailed information and spectacular color images, this book is designed to provide perspective and guidance to the extraordinary world of World War II collectibles.
This one-of-a-kind package features:
- 1,100 full-color photos of collectibles from Allied and Axis forces
- Coverage of uniforms, headgear, accouterments, medals, firearms, bayonets, knives, daggers, swords, and personal items
- 3,000 listings with updated current-market prices
- Helpful collecting advice, price and availability ratings, and reproduction alerts
- ISBN: 9781440217869 |
- Hardcover: 288 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Nov 23, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook