Transition Metal-Catalyzed Pyridine Synthesis provides an overview of pyridines, describing properties of these heterocycle compounds and describing traditional synthetic procedures for them. The book then explores catalyzed procedures for pyridine synthesis in greater detail and depth than is currently available in published Review articles.
The short series Transition Metal-Catalyzed Heterocycles Synthesis, authored by Xiao-Feng Wu, summarizes recent achievements on heterocycles synthesis with transition metal as the catalysts, with each volume dedicated to one heterocycle compound.
- Brief, focused review of this active research area, Pyridine synthesis via transition metal catalysis
- Useful coverage of Pyridine properties and both intermolecular and intramolecular cyclization
- Volume Two in Elsevier’s short work series, "Transition Metal-Catalyzed Heterocycles Synthesis"
- ISBN: 9780128093689 |
- Hardcover: 90 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Feb 7, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook