Thermodynamic Approaches in Engineering Systems responds to the need for a synthesizing volume that throws light upon the extensive field of thermodynamics from a chemical engineering perspective that applies basic ideas and key results from the field to chemical engineering problems.
This book outlines and interprets the most valuable achievements in applied non-equilibrium thermodynamics obtained within the recent fifty years. It synthesizes nontrivial achievements of thermodynamics in important branches of chemical and biochemical engineering. Readers will gain an update on what has been achieved, what new research problems could be stated, and what kind of further studies should be developed within specialized research.
- Presents clearly structured chapters beginning with an introduction, elaboration of the process, and results summarized in a conclusion
- Written by a first-class expert in the field of advanced methods in thermodynamics
- Provides a synthesis of recent thermodynamic developments in practical systems
- Presents very elaborate literature discussions from the past fifty years
- ISBN: 9780128093399 |
- Hardcover: 738 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 20, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook