Twitter is not just for talking about your breakfast anymore. It’s become an indispensable communications tool for businesses, non-profits, celebrities, and people around the globe. With the second edition of this friendly, full-color guide, you’ll quickly get up to speed not only on standard features, but also on new options and nuanced uses that will help you tweet with confidence.
Co-written by two widely recognized Twitter experts, The Twitter Book is packed with all-new real-world examples, solid advice, and clear explanations guaranteed to turn you into a power user.
- Use Twitter to connect with colleagues, customers, family, and friends
- Stand out on Twitter
- Avoid common gaffes and pitfalls
- Build a critical communications channel with Twitter—and use the best third-party tools to manage it.
Want to learn how to use Twitter like a pro? Get the book that readers and critics alike rave about.
- ISBN: 9781449318963 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media |
- Publication date: Nov 7, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook