Imagine being happy and content even in the most difficult times. An impossible dream? Not at all. But if your desire for happiness isn’t being reached by trying harder, having more, or knowing more the problem may lie hidden within the core of your deepest beliefs.
Our deepest beliefs impact every aspect of our lives: our performance at work, our issues with money, the state of our health, and how we conduct all our relationships.
In The Toltec Secret to Happiness Ray Dodd reveals how hidden beliefs create barriers to living a happy life, and how to break through self-limiting boundaries by changing those beliefs.
In 1996, after a chance meeting at the pyramid ruins in Teotihuacan, Mexico, Ray embarked on a six-year apprenticeship with don Miguel Ruiz, MD, author of the widely beloved and best-selling book, The Four Agreements.
“Now, building on the Toltec Wisdom Path popularized by don Miguel, Carlos Castaneda, and many others, The Toltec Secret to Happiness offers four simple steps to transform any belief that stands in the way of your happiness.
Read it and discover:
- How to Identify and Change any Self-Limiting Belief
- The Key to Eliminating Regret, Worry, and Self-Doubt
- The Secret to Staying Balanced and Happy, Even When Things are Falling Apart
- The Most Effective Way to Achieve Lasting Change
- ISBN: 9781612833224 |
- Hardcover: 152 pages |
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing |
- Publication date: Jan 21, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook