In The Secret Language of the Heart, award-winning producer and composer Barry Goldstein shares how every one of us—the musical and non-musical alike—can harness the power of music to treat alleviate specific illnesses, reverse negative mindsets and attitudes, dissolve creative blocks and improve overall health. Backed up by the latest scientific research on the benefits of sound, music, and vibration, this book offers practical, concrete instructions for healing that can be tailored to suit your individual preferences and needs, including how to:
- Nurture your creativity, mindfulness, and productivity by creating customized playlists to suit your situation and mood. (Your favorite song of the moment is more important than you realize!)
- Use musical stress blasters to ease challenging situationsin a pinch.
- Find spaciousness(calmness) and peace and serenity with the Heart Song Breathing Process.
- Chant to transform and elevate the heart and mind.
Goldstein presents step-by-step guidance—as well as dozens of song recommendations along the way—to help you create a new music routine that will heal, energize, and inspire. He also shares vivid stories of his own transformation through music, as well as the life-changing effects music has had on his clients.
Whether you want to alleviate stress, become more in tune with what you really want, activate your heart’s intelligence, or simply have your best day every day, using music and sound with intention is key—let this book show you the tools to build a simple musical practice that will transform your life.
- ISBN: 9781938289446 |
- Hardcover: 208 pages |
- Publisher: Hierophant Publishing |
- Publication date: Mar 31, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook