This book is listed in:
- Business & Economics ( 2,713 )
Do you want to clinch a sale? Get a better salary? Make a terrific deal on a new house?
Then get ready to negotiate!
Your life is all about bargaining--everything from setting a price with a vendor at work to talking to your teenager at home about an allowance. Experienced negotiators have a huge advantage in these discussions, because they know what words and phrases work. And you can join their ranks.
Here's your essential guide to what to say at each stage of the negotiation. You'll learn how to:
- Evaluate the needs of your negotiating partner
- Decide what the other party's words really mean
- Structure offers and counteroffers
- Determine your minimum walkaway point
The best words will get you the best deal. So get in there and start bargaining!
- ISBN: 9781440530173 |
- Hardcover: 224 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 15, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook