It is generally assumed that evolution originated with Charles Darwin, the one-time-divinity-student-turned-naturalist atheist. That this assumption is false will shock and surprise many.
Considered to be a classic work, The Long War Against God by the late Dr. Henry Morris, long an opponent of Christian Compromise with evolution, presents in riveting detail the very old plan to undermine God's Word. Drawing from the text of the Greeks, Babylonians, and other ancient philosophers, Dr. Morris shows the path that has led to today's neo-Darwinists, and how evolution - the philosophy of death - is in itself dying.
Millions of Christians have seen their faith diminished and left fragile by aggressive arguments for evolution, but few know the true story of a belief system that seeks to ultimately eliminate God. Dr. Morris reveals within these pages this compelling story, and reiterates the power of scriptural truth.
- Discover why God couldn't have used the inefficient, cruel method of evolution to create
- Learn how the Sermon on the Mount illustrates how God has nothing to do with "survival of the fittest."
- Has science proven evolution? Where are all the transitional fossils? What about "vestigial" organs? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
- ISBN: 9781614582090 |
- Hardcover: 344 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Apr 1, 2000 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook