Kerbal Space Program (KSP) is a critically acclaimed, bestselling space flight simulator game. It’s making waves everywhere from mainstream media to the actual space flight industry, but it has a bit of a learning curve. In this book, five KSP nerds—including an astrophysicist—teach you everything you need to know to get a nation of tiny green people into space.
KSP is incredibly realistic. When running your space program, you’ll have to consider delta-V budgets, orbital mechanics, Hohmann transfers, and more. This book is perfect for video game players, simulation game players, Minecrafters, and amateur astronomers.
- Design, launch, and fly interplanetary rockets
- Capture an asteroid and fly it into a parking orbit
- Travel to distant planets and plant a flag
- Build a moon rover, and jump off a crater ridge
- Rescue a crew-mate trapped in deep space
- ISBN: 9781491913482 |
- Hardcover: 428 pages |
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media |
- Publication date: Nov 10, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook