This book is listed in:
- Sports & Recreation ( 1,441 )
Irish Fan's Guide to Euro 2012 is a unique memento for the fans who travelled to the Polish cities of Poznan and Gdansk in Poland for Ireland's first Euro championship in 28 years.
- Includes top tips on 10 great Polish beers,
10 local foods every fan should try and things you should and shouldn't
say in English and Polish.
- Covers travel and accommodation, socialising and sightseeing.
- Analyses our own team and opponents.
The Irish Fan’s Guide to Euro 2012 is for all those who enjoyed the banter of Euro 2012 first-hand.
- ISBN: 9781871305654 |
- Hardcover: 223 pages |
- Publisher: Orpen Press |
- Publication date: Apr 9, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook