The bad news is: He’s a bloodsucking creature of the night. Not to mention arrogant, predatory, and immortal.
What’s a girl to do? No worries—in this guide, girls learn everything they need to know about these romantic rogues, including how to:
- Know when they’ve met a vampire
- Avoid falling prey to a nightstalker’s charms
- Resist even the most aggressive advances
- Protect themselves against the undead
- Destroy a vampire—using everything from holy water to decapitation
Barb Karg (Pacific Northwest) is a veteran journalist, author, screenwriter and lifelong vampire aficionado currently at work on a vampire novel. She’s authored or coauthored twenty-two books.
- ISBN: 9781440520570 |
- Hardcover: 192 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Dec 17, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook