The ruler of darkness? the Tempter? the Great Red Dragon? Apollyon; the Destroyer? One being is revealed to have all these titles and more - names that reveal his horrific nature? All names given to Satan, your adversary who comes like a lion "seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8).
Today, many question and even mock the very existence of Satan, as well as the reality of evil. Even in the Church, by and large, there are few biblical resources on the subject to counter the destructive claims raised in today's humanistic culture. In The Fall of Satan: Rebels in the Garden you will discover the answers to 35 captivating questions, such as:
- How could one created good become so absorbed by evil?
- Why would God, who is not evil, allow evil to continue to exist?
- Did sin begin with Adam or was its origin found in Satan?
- When did Satan rebel against God's authority?
Where can the answers be found to such provocative, spiritual questions that have been asked so many times over? Carefully consider the biblical response, since it is the only completely reliable foundation for information about Satan. As our absolute authority, we must reject unqualified conclusions drawn from sources outside the Bible, such as the current ideas and traditions of the culture. No believer should be unaware of these sound answers found in the Bible.
- ISBN: 9781614580010 |
- Hardcover: 176 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook