Is the government covering up evidence?
What is the real truth about UFOs, close encounters, and alien abduction?
In this fascinating guide, UFO expert William J. Birnes covers everything from theories about the nature of UFOs to where you're likely to find them; from case studies of alien encounters to the scientific studies of otherworldly visitors. Other topics include:
- The beginnings of modern "Ufology" in the age of rockets
- A history of military and pilot encounters with UFOs
- Twenty-first-century UFO sightings around the globe
- Types of equipment needed to capture UFOs on film or video
With reports from credible witnesses and lists of government documents that actually admit to the existence of UFOs, this is the only guide you need to ground yourself in this exciting subject!
- ISBN: 9781440526473 |
- Hardcover: 288 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Dec 15, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook