A teenager starts slamming doors and giving dirty looks.
A naughty toddler seems to enjoy the negative response he gets from his exhausted parents.
When misbehaviors begin, they can quickly escalate into an uphill battle of yelling, tears, and resistance--on both sides. This guide is a reassuring and realistic resource for parents struggling to find a positive balance with their kids, featuring guidance on how to:
- Set priorities for children of any age
- Open the lines of communication both ways
- Enforce punishments that teach rather than torture
- Work successfully with your partner
- Cultivate an environment of mutual respect
With short takeaways at the conclusion of each chapter, this guide is the only resource you need to cope with behavior issues and raise a well-behaved child!
- ISBN: 9781440530081 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 15, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook