Practical advice to help parents and kids cope with anxiety!
All kids worry. But chronic worry can turn into frustration when it becomes the focus of your child's life. For some children, anxiety and fear are overwhelming and all-consuming. But with proper care and treatment, these kids can overcome paralyzing anxiety, learn long-term coping skills, and build resiliency. The Everything Parent's Guide to Overcoming Childhood Anxiety can help, with a hopeful outlook and expert advice on:
- Determining the causes and triggers of your child's anxiety.
- Understanding the difference between self-control and self-regulation.
- Finding the right treatments, including complementary approaches like nutrition, integrated therapy, and self-care.
- Educating and working with teachers and school officials.
- Assisting your child to create a confident, promising future.
- ISBN: 9781440577079 |
- Hardcover: 320 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: May 9, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook