Science has never been so easy--or so much fun!
With The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book, all you need to do is gather a few household items and you can recreate dozens of mind-blowing, kid-tested science experiments. High school science teacher Tom Robinson shows you how to expand your scientific horizons--from biology to chemistry to physics to outer space.
You'll discover answers to questions like:
- Is it possible to blow up a balloon without actually blowing into it?
- What is inside coins?
- Can a magnet ever be "turned off"?
- Do toilets always flush in the same direction?
- Can a swimming pool be cleaned with just the breath of one person?
- ISBN: 9781605505961 |
- Hardcover: 144 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2001 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook