- Using the horse’s temperament and body language to determine problems
- Identifying common health problems that are often easily missed
- Stopping bad vices such as biting and kicking in their tracks
- How to travel safely and comfortably with your horse
- Setting up a safe environment for both you and your pet!
The Everything Horse Care Book is an all-inclusive guide to a healthy and happy life for your horse. Saddle up!
- ISBN: 9781440538179 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Mar 8, 2006 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook