An introduction to the world's teas and their healing qualities!
A relaxing cup of tea is a soothing way to improve your health, lighten your mood, increase your metabolism, or boost your energy. Tea has so many health benefits, from preventing cardiovascular disease to burning calories, it's no wonder so many people are choosing this classic beverage over coffee and carbonated soft drinks. If you'd like to experience the benefits and healing properties of drinking tea, here's all you need to know about:
- The many different types of tea, including green, black, white, oolong, and pu'erh teas.
- Herbal teas, kombucha, and other infusions.
- The use of tea as medicine throughout history.
- Buying and brewing the most healthful teas.
- Developing your own de-stressing tea traditions.
- Using tea in cooking and creating natural beauty products.
- ISBN: 9781440574603 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Apr 11, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook