You can step off the destructive diet bandwagon and reclaim your self-esteem, positive body image and a happy, healthy life. These 60 inspiring lessons will give you the tools you need to change your relationship with food, your body and yourself.
Dieting is hazardous to your health. Diets don't work and they won't work, and yo-yo dieting will make you fatter.
This book can show you how to:
* Never diet again and allow your weight to stabilize
* Stop feeling guilty about eating the foods you love
* Free up all that mental energy to be more productive and have more fun in life
* Get in touch with physical hunger and learn to love your body
Give up the vicious cycle and stop overeating.
Judith Matz and Ellen Frankel are sisters and therapists specializing in eating problems and weight issues. Each holds a Master's degree in Social Work and has over 20 years of clinical experience in teh field of eating disorders. They are the authors of Beyond a Shadow of a Diet.
- ISBN: 9781402236259 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: Sourcebooks |
- Publication date: Feb 1, 2006 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook