This book is listed in:
- Health & Wellness ( 942 )
Is stress preventing you from enjoying your daily life? Do you find that you’re becoming more distracted or forgetful? Are “the blues” sapping your spirits? Or do you simply feel not quite like yourself?
If you want to reclaim you focus, memory, and joy, you’re not alone. There are millions of people fighting against the epidemic of brain fog that’s sweeping the nation. The good news: It’s not an irreparable condition; rather it’s a side effect of modern-day living.
Many of the foods we eat and the habits we have do not support our brains. We no longer get what we need in order to produce essential brain chemicals that keep us energized, calm, focused, optimistic, and inspired. And even worse, our choices could lead to long-term problems, like dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and anxiety. Sadly, if you look at the way most of us live, it seems almost as though we’ve chosen a lifestyle deliberately intended to undermine our brain chemistry and our health.
Fortunately, there is a solution. The Brain Fog Fix is an easy-to-follow three-week program designed to help naturally restore three of your brain’s most crucial hormones: serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol. Rebalancing these chemicals will in turn enable the rest of your brain’s chemistry to reach optimal levels. Each week of the program focuses on a different element of your life:
- In week 1, you’ll improve your mood by modifying your diet and using cognitive strategies to overcome pitfall thought patterns.
- In week 2, you’ll increase your energy by focusing on sleep, exercise, and memory-boosting games.
- In week 3, you’ll enhance your spirit through practices that help you connect to something larger than yourself and enable you to rediscover your joy in life.
By the end of this simple program, you’ll be thinking more clearly, remembering more accurately, learning more quickly, and unleashing the floodgates of your creativity. And you’ll simply feel better – for now and in the long term.
- ISBN: 9781401948054 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: Hay House Publishing |
- Publication date: Sep 15, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook