An ASP.NET 2.0 book that just helps you get things done!
This book contains a collection of 101 best practice, object oriented solutions that you can easily adapt to your own projects.
As a bonus, all book buyers get download access to the code archive which has all the examples in the book in both C# and VB.Back Cover
"A comprehensive collection of ready-to-use ASP.NET solutions!"
The ASP.NET 2.0 Anthology: 101 Essential Tips, Tricks & Hacks is a collection of solutions to the most common ASP.NET problems. Let five world-class ASP.NET professionals guide you through countless practical solutions using C# or VB.Learn to:
- Build a database access layer for improved portability.
- Sidestep the ASP.NET framework when required.
- Build data-driven applications quickly with SubSonic.
- Gracefull handle errors effectively.
- Work with email: send, parse, & manage attachments.
- Use component-based development for flexibility.
- Make your applications search engine friendly.
- Validate data input on forms.
- Create a user registration system.
- Use Master Pages to simplify development.
- Work with binary content.
- Improve the speed of your site, decrease bandwidth usage and speed up database queries
- And lots more...
- ISBN: 9781457192685 |
- Hardcover: 500 pages |
- Publisher: SitePoint |
- Publication date: Sep 18, 2007 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook