Superconductivity, Third Edition is an encyclopedic treatment of all aspects of the subject, from classic materials to fullerenes. Emphasis is on balanced coverage, with a comprehensive reference list and significant graphics from all areas of the published literature. Widely used theoretical approaches are explained in detail. Topics of special interest include high temperature superconductors, spectroscopy, critical states, transport properties, and tunneling.
This book covers the whole field of superconductivity from both the theoretical and the experimental point of view. This third edition features extensive revisions throughout, and new chapters on second critical field and iron based superconductors.
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of superconductivity
- New content on magnetic properties, fluxons, anisotropies, and more
- Over 2500 references to the literature
- Enhanced data tables
- ISBN: 9780124166103 |
- Hardcover: 870 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 22, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook