The New World to the Modern Age (1500 AD to 1900 AD)
- Chronologically based, but focused more on skill development
- Meant to be a 30 to 45 minute experience every day
- World history is combined with social studies in a one-year course.
The middle school student will see history come to life no matter what their pace or ability. Developed by Dr. James Stobaugh, the courses grow in difficulty with each year, preparing students for high school work. This is a comprehensive examination of history, geography, economics, and government systems. This educational set equips students to learn from a starting point of God's creation of the world and move forward with a solid biblically-based worldview.
Volume II Covers - Clash of Cultures, Europe and the Renaissance, Reformation, Revolutions, and more.
- ISBN: 9781614583936 |
- Hardcover: 296 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Mar 18, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook