Chemotherapy works to beat your cancer, but it also takes its own toll on your body and your health. During treatment, it is more important than ever to do what you can to keep yourself strong and healthy. The best way of doing that is to work with your body's innate healing powers.
This book offers a treasure chest of practical guidance for feeling good during chemo and beyond. And it does so through 5 basic steps, supporting you to:
· Change your thinking and develop an attitude focused on healing
· Detoxify with therapeutic baths to promote healing from the inside out.
· Eat the best foods to create a healing chemistry in your body.
· Supplement your diet to support healing momentum.
· Exercise and rest to speed the healing process.
Also included are 100+ simple recipes and a menu-planning guide.
- ISBN: 9781633410053 |
- Hardcover: 264 pages |
- Publisher: Red Wheel Weiser |
- Publication date: Jan 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook