The book is unique in providing a complete grounding in the principles of sintering and equal coverage of the three key sintering processes: densification, grain growth and microstructure. Students and professional engineers alike will be attracted by the emphasis on developing a detailed understanding of the theory and practical processes of sintering, the balanced coverage of ceramic and metal sintering, and the accompanying examination questions with selected solutions.
· Delivering unrivalled depth of coverage on the basis of sintering, science, including thermodynamics and polycrystalline microstructure.
· Unique in its balanced coverage of the three key sintering elements - densification, grain growth and microstructure.
· A key reference for students and engineers in materials science and engineering, accompanied by examination questions and selected solutions.
- ISBN: 9780080493077 |
- Hardcover: 280 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 27, 2004 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook