This book is listed in:
- Medical ( 2,129 )
Electronic publishing and electronic means of text and data presentation have changed enormously since the first edition of this book was published in 1997. The third edition of Scientific Papers and Presentations applies traditional principles to today's modern techniques and the changing needs of up-and-coming academia. Topics include designing visual aids, writing first drafts, reviewing and revising, communicating clearly and concisely, adhering to stylistic principles, presenting data in tables and figures, dealing with ethical and legal issues, and relating science to the lay audience. This successful legacy title is an essential guide to professional communication, provides a wealth of information and detail and is a useful guide.
- Covers all aspects of communication for early scientists from research to thesis to presentations.
- Discusses how to use multi-media effectively in presentations and communication
- Includes an extensive appendices section with detailed examples for further guidance
- ISBN: 9780123847287 |
- Hardcover: 368 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 30, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook