This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Paint a lazy stream or crashing waves with ease!
The path to better water-themed paintings has never been clearer. Celebrated teacher and television artist Robert Warren presents a liberating new approach to painting that begins with acrylics and finishes with oils for impressive, luminous effects unlike any other method. Learn how to paint a favorite but ever-changing and complex subject in easy-to-follow steps!Inside you'll find:
- Complete, illustrated instruction on this exciting technique in which an acrylic underpainting and directly applied value plan set the stage for oil-painting success
- 12 fun step-by-step projects (plus line drawings) you can finish in a few hours
- Lessons and tips for mastering water in all its forms, including oceans, rivers, lakes, falls, ponds, reflections and more
- The simple solution to overworked, underwhelming oil paintings!
- ISBN: 9781440317460 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 30, 2006 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook