Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterisation discusses the various types of techniques that are currently used for the characterization of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. It summarizes recent technical research accomplishments, emphasizing a broad range of characterization methods.
In addition, the book discusses preparation methods and applications for various types of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. Chapters include thermoplastic-based polymer & nano blends, applications of rubber based and thermoplastic blends, micro/nanostructures polymer blends containing block copolymers, advances in polymer-inorganic hybrids as membrane materials, synthesis of polymer/inorganic hybrids through heterophase polymerizations, nanoporous polymer foams from nanostructured polymer blends, and natural polymeric biodegradable nano blends for protein delivery.
- Describes the techniques pertaining to a kind (or small number) of blends, showing specific examples of their applications
- Covers micro, macro, and nano polymer blends
- Contains contributions from leading experts in the field
- ISBN: 9780081004272 |
- Hardcover: 342 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 24, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook