Master the art of building dynamic, modern web applications with React
About This Book
- A fast-paced guide to designing and building scalable and maintainable web apps with React.js
- Master the art of building modern web applications using React
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Discover what ReactJS offers your development - before mastering it
- Create React elements with properties and children
- Use JSX to speed up your React development process
- Test your React components with the Jest test framework
- Learn the latest syntax of ES6
- Execute ES6 in a non-supported ES6 environment
- Learn the principles of object-oriented programming
- Create a complete single-page application
- Use an application design plan to write smarter, more meaningful code
- Learn how to use animations to give extra style to your application
- Get to grips with the React Native environment
- Write your own custom native UI components
ReactJS has helped to transform the web as we know it. Designed by Facebook to help developers build rapid, responsive UI that can deal with data-intensive usage, it's an essential component in any web developer's skillset. This ReactJS course, in five connected modules, provides you with a fast, engaging and practical route into ReactJS—so you can build powerful, elegant, and modern web applications.
You'll then dive a little deeper into ReactJS. The second module gives you a rapid look through the fundamentals of ReactJS, showing you how to build a basic application and demonstrating how to implement the Flux architecture.
In the final two modules you'll learn how to fully master ReactJS, exploring its wider ecosystem of tools that have helped to make it one of the most important tools in web development today. Ending with insights and guidance on React Native, the tool built for today's demand for native, intuitive user experiences and interfaces, with this course you can be confident in building dynamic and modern apps with React.
Style and approach
Consisting of five separate modules, journey from the fundamentals of reactive programming to the exciting possibilities of React Native. Each module builds on each other, helping you to incrementally develop your skills and knowledge.
- ISBN: 9781786462848 |
- Hardcover: 910 pages |
- Publisher: Packt Publishing |
- Publication date: Jun 10, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook