The Book of Ecclesiastes tells us to remember our Creator in the days of our youth, "before the days of trouble come." Our Heavenly Father desires to have a relationship with all of us as individuals, and it should start when we are young. In Quite Playing with Fire, Ron Luce explains how obstacles in the life of a teenager can be overcome through meditating on the Word.
- Get rid of the negative relationships you've coveted.
- Find happiness with the right kind of boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Shield your life from the shadow of AIDS.
- Learn that your parents really do have your best interests at heart.
Serving as an eye-opening guide for teens of all backgrounds, Quit Playing with Fire is a source of great encouragement for the youth of today.
- ISBN: 9781614582380 |
- Hardcover: 160 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Feb 1, 1995 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook