Here is the essential cookbook for any of America’s more than 6 million vegans who miss the down-home tastes they remember (or want to try), or for vegetarians and even meat-eaters who want to add more plant-based foods to their diets, but don’t know where to start. Comfort-seeking cooks will find:
- Easy-to-prepare, animal-free versions of classics like Spicy Buffalo Bites, Ultimate Nachos, Baked Ziti and more
- 65 delicious combinations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with flavors from around the world, like “Chinese Take-In” or “Tijuana Torpedo”
- Everything you need to know to start your vegan pantry, and why being vegan is easier, less expensive, and more delicious than you might think.
With spirit and style, Alicia shows just how easy—yes, and comforting—vegan food can be.
- ISBN: 9781615191093 |
- Hardcover: 248 pages |
- Publisher: The Experiment |
- Publication date: Oct 6, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook