Volume 95 of Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology focuses on advances in proteomic techniques and their application in biomedicine and pharmacology. This volume describes in detail the applications of these techniques in studying a number of diseases and specific protein modifications and profiles, including phosphoproteomics, glycoproteomics, and more.
Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series is the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in application of powerful techniques in translational research (biomedicine and pharmacology)
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
- ISBN: 9780128005958 |
- Hardcover: 376 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 3, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook