* Unique coverage of probabilistic reasoning topics applied to business problems, including marketing, banking, operations management, and finance.
* Shares insights about when and why probabilistic methods can and cannot be used effectively;
* Complete review of Bayesian networks and probabilistic methods for those IT professionals new to informatics.
- ISBN: 9780080555676 |
- Hardcover: 432 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 26, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook