- That "glowing skin" everyone promised you looks remarkably similar to the hormonal acne you battled as a teen
- Your special bond with your husband? It means he can't sleep in the same room as you, thanks to your killer gas
- The lady at the grocery store remarks "it must be any day now!" when you haven't finished your second trimester
- You debut the perfect name for your baby--which your mother-in-law immediately describes as "interesting" (complete with a wrinkled nose)
There's no doubt about it: Pregnancy isn't all it's cracked up to be. In this complete update of the bestselling first edition, Joanne Kimes pairs no-holds-barred humor with helpful advice to get you through the next nine months with (some level of) your sanity intact.
So whether you're looking for the scoop on hypnobirthing, you want to know a cure for your hemorrhoids, or you really just want a laugh (even if you might pee in your maternity leggings), this book will tell you exactly what to do when that miracle of yours is making you totally, completely, gestationally miserable.
- ISBN: 9781440527975 |
- Hardcover: 288 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 18, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook