Practical Batch Management Systems explains how to utilize the building blocks and arrange the structures of modern batch management systems to produce flexible schemes suitable for automated batch management, with the capability to be reconfigured to use the same plant equipment in different combinations.
It introduces current best practice in the automation of batch processes, including the drive for integration with MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) products from major IT vendors. References and examples are drawn from DCS / PLC batch control products currently on the market.
- Implement modern batch management systems that are flexible and easily reconfigured
- Integrate batch management with other manufacturing systems including MES and ERP
- Increase productivity through industry best practice
- ISBN: 9780080455433 |
- Hardcover: 192 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 18, 2004 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook