Personnel Protection: Residential Security is a video presentation. Length: 10 minutes.
Executive protection doesn’t end when the executive leaves the office. In Personnel Protection: Residential Security, presenters Jerome Miller and Radford Jones discuss the components of a residential security system. Topics in this 10-minute video presentation of narrated slides include home security and fire alarm systems, safe rooms, personalizing the security program to involve the executive and his or her family, and special considerations for when the residence is a large, wooded, or walled estate. The presenters emphasize the rings of security concept, with each ring designed to detect or deter an attacker. This presentation is one of 11 modules in the Personnel Protection presentation series, which is designed for companies considering an executive security program or for companies with an executive security program already in place. Other topics in this series include: concepts of executive security; advance procedures; the executive threat assessment profile; kidnapping issues and guidelines; security personnel; security procedures for worksite, aircraft, and vehicle operations; and executive compensation issues, including IRS requirements. The Personnel Protection presentation series is a part of Elsevier’s Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- The 10-minute, visual PowerPoint presentation with audio narration format is excellent for group learning
- Covers the minimum protective measures for the executive’s home, plus the added features that can bring residential security to the next level
- Discusses how to personalize the residential security program to better involve the executive and his or her family members
- ISBN: 9780128009284 |
- Hardcover: 10 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 9, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook