The Personal Safety and Security Playbook is designed for anyone who may benefit from shared community safety and security responsibilities. Chapters are organized by areas of concern, from personal risk awareness to protection and security considerations for family, home, travel, and work. The guidelines included help the reader recognize personal safety and security hazards, take proactive prevention steps, and react reasonably to danger with beneficial outcomes.
A full chapter of local and national resources for personal security is included at the end of the Personal Safety and Security Playbook.
The Personal Safety and Security Playbook is a part of Elsevier’s Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Chapters are organized by area of concern and cover everything related to personal safety and security, including protection for the family, home, during travel, and at work
- Emphasizes that risk awareness, reporting, response, and mitigation are shared community concerns
- Includes a full chapter of local and national personal security resources
- ISBN: 9780124172364 |
- Hardcover: 148 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Oct 23, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook