Identity theft and other confidential information theft have now topped the charts as the leading cybercrime. In particular, credit card data is preferred by cybercriminals. Is your payment processing secure and compliant? The new Fourth Edition of PCI Compliance has been revised to follow the new PCI DSS standard version 3.0, which is the official version beginning in January 2014. Also new to the Fourth Edition: additional case studies and clear guidelines and instructions for maintaining PCI compliance globally, including coverage of technologies such as NFC, P2PE, CNP/Mobile, and EMV. This is the first book to address the recent updates to PCI DSS. The real-world scenarios and hands-on guidance are also new approaches to this topic. All-new case studies and fraud studies have been added to the Fourth Edition.
Each chapter has how-to guidance to walk you through implementing concepts, and real-world scenarios to help you relate to the information and better grasp how it impacts your data. This book provides the information that you need in order to understand the current PCI Data Security standards and how to effectively implement security on network infrastructure in order to be compliant with the credit card industry guidelines, and help you protect sensitive and personally-identifiable information.
- Completely updated to follow the most current PCI DSS standard, version 3.0
- Packed with help to develop and implement an effective strategy to keep infrastructure compliant and secure
- Includes coverage of new and emerging technologies such as NFC, P2PE, CNP/Mobile, and EMV
- Both authors have broad information security backgrounds, including extensive PCI DSS experience
- ISBN: 9780128016510 |
- Hardcover: 386 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 7, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook