No cookie, strudel, brownie, pie, cake, tart, or treat left behind.
This is the promise Lisa Stander-Horel made when her family went gluten-free more than a decade ago. Now Nosh on This presents more than 100 gluten-free recipes inspired by the classics Lisa grew up helping her mother make—and the bakery and store-bought favorites she and her family missed the most. Here are Mom’s Marble Chiffon Cake, Black & White Cookies, O’Figginz Bars, and classic holiday treats including Macaroons, Hamantashen, and Big Fat Baked Sufganiyah Jelly Donuts. Bring the nosh back into your life with baked goods that have all the textures and tastes you remember and crave!
Along with every dessert recipe you might desire, Nosh on This also includes:
• A Baked Savories chapter, with instant classics like Corn Bread Challah Stuffing
• An Out of a Box chapter that shows you how to get the most out of a cake mix
• A comprehensive introduction to gluten-free flour (including the Nosh all-purpose blend that can be used in each recipe) and other essential ingredients
• Color photographs and valuable tips throughout.
With Nosh on This you can continue to enjoy all your favorite baked treats and take your gluten-free baking to the next level. Even Bubbe will be impressed.
- ISBN: 9781615191789 |
- Hardcover: 288 pages |
- Publisher: The Experiment |
- Publication date: Aug 27, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook