This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
"I can't control the paint."
"It's not colorful enough."
With the fun and easy techniques in Gina Rossi Armfield's No Excuses Watercolor, your excuses for not painting with watercolor don't stand a chance! As you try the demonstrations and exercises, you'll learn the techniques and tricks necessary to achieve amazing, colorful results in your artist's sketchbook.
After getting to know your materials, you'll try your hand at thirteen exercises that will help train your hand, and help you identify and refine your artistic style. Along the way, you'll get tips and suggestions for adding journaling and writing to your art. Finally, you'll find an inspirational resource guide packed with reference photos, starter sketches, color palettes, journaling prompts and more to help you fill your watercolor journal!
Grab your sketchbook and watercolors--it's time to paint, no excuses!
- 22 demonstrations for sketching and watercolor painting.
- 13 exercises for practicing backgrounds, focal images, color mixing, layering and details.
- 13 resource sections loaded with journaling and painting prompts to keep you inspired.
- ISBN: 9781440339875 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jun 16, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook