New Materials for Catalytic Applications proposes the use of both new and existing materials for catalytic applications, such as zeolites, metal oxides, microporous and mesoporous materials, and monocrystals. In addition, metal-oxides are discussed from a new perspective, i.e. nano- and photocatalytic applications.
The material presents these concepts with a new focus on strategies in synthesis, synthesis based on a rational design, the correlation between basic properties/potential applications, and new catalytic solutions for acid-base, redox, hydrogenation, photocatalytic reactions, etc.
- Presents organometallic concepts for the synthesis of nanocatalysts
- Provides a synthesis of new materials following the fluorolytic sol-gel concept
- Covers electronic and photocatalytic properties via synthesis of nano-oxide materials
- Details the nature of sites in MOFs generating catalytic properties immobilization of triflates in solid matrices for organic reactions
- ISBN: 9780444635884 |
- Hardcover: 386 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jan 28, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook