Systemic disease involves several parts of the body or the complete system. Neurologic Aspects of Systemic Disease, a two-part volume in the Handbook of Clinical Neurology series, focuses on the specific neurologic aspects of systemic disease.
Part 2 includes coverage of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary, endocrinologic, and metabolic diseases, as well as nutritional, environmental, and hematologic disorders. Each chapter provides a complete introduction to the neurologic aspect and provides the best known diagnostic and treatment practices. The collection is a valuable and trusted resource for clinical neurologists, research neurologists, neuroscientists, and general medical professionals: a first stop for a focused review of the state of the art for understanding the neurologic impact of each covered disease.
- A comprehensive introduction and overview of the neurologic aspects of systemic disease
- Part 2 covers of gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary, endocrinologic, and metabolic diseases and nutritional, environmental, and hematologic disorders
- Each chapter focuses on the neurologic aspects related to a specific disease presentation
- ISBN: 9780702044335 |
- Hardcover: 736 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jan 9, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook