Presenting the winners of our Tiger Mom short story contest:
We ran a contest 2 months ago where we asked the question: What is your Tiger Mom story?
We were surprised by the number of submissions people sent it - amazing stories of those who were raised by their Tiger moms (and dads).
Some resent their parents for their harsh discipline. Others believe that their parents' higher standards pushed them to succeed.
Is it better to spoil someone and allow them to fail? Or to oppress them and force them to succeed?
Decide for yourself!
Here are the winners:
* From The Land Of Spices Comes A Fierce Tiger by Rajeswari Ramanathan
* I Should Get Started by Victor Em
* Perseverance Must Finish by S.C. Thao
* Why The Tiger Grows Her Claws by Justin Yee
* Lessons Learned From My Dragon Mother by Angela Peng
* One Missed Call by Ernie Hsiung
* Striving For Imperfection by Angela Tung
- ISBN: 9781466318540 |
- Hardcover: 73 pages |
- Publisher: Hyperink |
- Publication date: Aug 25, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook